With MxM Videonet, we use Single Sign-On (SSO). This means you DO NOT have to create a separate account.
To sign into Videonet as a member:
1. Tap the avatar in the upper right (highlighted blue above).
2. Choose “Member’s Login” (highlighted orange above).
You arrive at the login screen, shown above.
3. Tap the small SSO icon. (circled in yellow above)
Tapping the icon will take you back to MxM Network for login 1) whenever you’re not logged in to MxM already, and 2) your first time signing into Videonet.
4. Sign in using MxM Network. Your username and password is the same as always.
If it requests you verify your identity, enter the email code and continue. You may have to this step twice.
5. Upon your first login, you’ll need to grant permission for MxM Videonet to chain to your main MxM Network account.
Upon choosing “Accept”, you should be returned to Videonet, and login will be successful.